On average, sellers work with 6.8 stakeholders and 16 colleagues per deal, which makes sales cycles very long and extremely complex. To further complicate matters, today's sellers are on twice as many teams as they were a few years ago.
Clearly, legacy methods of storing and accessing customer information, tracking the status of deals in progress, collaborating with mobile colleagues, and maintaining a "big picture" view of every moving part are not sufficient for today's on-the-go sales professionals. That's where Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a competitive advantage.
Ways in which Dynamics 365 can help modernize seller productivity include:
- contextual, real-time dashboards
- a holistic view of customers
- guidance directly inside sales records
- enables streamlining of workflows right out of the box
- allows you to work anytime, anywhere on the device of your choice
- enables the use familiar tools for bulk editing and analysis; and,
- employees co-author proposals in real-time
Watch this short video for more information on how Dynamics 365 can help modernize seller productivity with a simpler, more streamlined way to build sales momentum, close more deals, and boost productivity.